We want to share some of our favorite holiday cocktail recipes to take a little stress out of this Thanksgiving. Our families will stress us out enough right!?
#1 Apple Cider Mimosas
Having an early Thanksgiving meal? Try replacing the OJ for Apple Cider in this delicious sparkling treat!
1. Fill a Champagne Flute 1/2 way with Apple Cider
2. Top with Champagne
3. Add an Apple Slice Garnish!
#2 Cinnamon Maple Whisky Sour
Meet the best whiskey sour recipe—it’s full of bourbon and fresh lemon, sweetened with maple syrup and includes a hint of cinnamon (spice is optional). Feel free to multiply the amounts given below by up to four, if you’d like to make a bigger batch in your cocktail shaker all at once.
1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) Bourbon
1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
2 to 4 teaspoons maple syrup, to taste
Pinch of ground cinnamon, optional
1. Fill a cocktail shaker or mason jar about two-thirds full with ice. Pour in the bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup and a pinch of ground cinnamon. Securely fasten the lid and shake well.
2. Pour fresh ice into your cocktail glass and strain the cold whiskey sour mixture into the glass. Enjoy!
3. Add a Cinnamon Stick to Garnish!
#3 Cranberry Margaritas
Sweet and tart cranberry juice makes for extra festive margaritas!
1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
3/4 cup fresh lime juice
3/4 cup tequila
1/2 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau or Triple Sec
1. Stir all ingredients together until blended. Serve over ice in sugar- or salt-rimmed glasses, garnished with fresh cranberries and lime wedges if desired.